Hi Synchrony Fans!
Our Synchrony™ LED Controllers are now shipping with Version 1.6 of our Synchrony™ software!
Our new, upgraded Synchrony™ software has lots of new features and fixes that you — our users — have been asking for.
- More pixels can be controlled in series
- The controller can now drive up to 900 pixels in series! That’s six LED strips or 18 strings! Version 1.0 could only control 300 pixels in series. As always, using splitters you can control an unlimited number of series. But be careful, all those LEDs use lots of power, so you will need to add power injectors. See our support page for more information.
- End-of-song detection
- The controller now automatically detects the end of a song and stops the pattern! When a new song starts, the pattern begins within a few beats.
- Random mode
- Random mode will randomly change between patterns at significant transitions in the song, like the transition from verse to chorus, or the beginning of the guitar solo! The new app allows you to select just a few patterns for switching — or all of them.
- Off mode
- Now you can turn off the LEDs off from the app, so you don’t have to reach for the Controller!
- Lots of small fixes and performance improvements.
Now get the same look and feel, whether you use iOS or Android!
We have released new versions of the app too. The Android version includes the ability to the control all the features of the new software (V1.6) . The iOS version has been completely redesigned in Flutter to look and feel the same as the Android version. Both iOS and Android versions include a new, more flexible color-picker — so you can choose from among millions of color gradations with a touch of your finger
Best of all, you don’t need to buy a new controller to get the new features!
If you buy a new controller starting today (actually, starting last week!), it will come pre-loaded with Synchrony™ Version 1.6. But if you already have a controller, the software is upgradable. We are working hard on the updater software, and we will send out an email to tell you how to get it as soon as it’s ready.
As always, thanks for all the support, and all the suggestions. Sync On!
Ed and Team Synchrony